A friendly, Christ-centered congregation with a place for you.
News and Upcoming Events
The Pregnancy Care Clinic (PCC) in Oak Harbor is a ministry providing care and support for women and men experiencing unexpected pregnancies, providing free ultrasounds, counseling, and material support in the form of diapers, clothing, strollers, and more. OHLC...
Adult Bible study is being held in the church library on Sunday mornings from 9:15-10:15. We are currently studying the lectionary readings for the Easter season from the book of Acts. If you’d like to read ahead, here are the readings we will be studying: May 1: Acts...
We have partnered with Ashley's Design to offer a wide variety of OHLC gear, including hoodies, polo shirts, ¼ zip and crewneck sweatshirts, t-shirts (including ladies cut), mugs, and tumblers! We are selling these at cost so you can wear them as conversation...
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer
8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Sunday School: 9:15 a.m.
Adult Education: 9:15 a.m.