News and Upcoming Events
Our Bible study for the week of December 9th is on the book of Psalms. Below is a link to the video, along with the Bible passages we read with the discussion questions. If you want to add your comments and perhaps start on online conversation about these texts, visit...read more
Join us on Wednesdays during Advent for worship at Noon and 6pm as we gather for scriptural reflections on the hymn "What Child is This?" Soup suppers follow.read more
Join us for worship this Christmas! Our family Christmas Eve service featuring our Sunday school program will be held at 4pm, while our traditional services with Holy Communion will be held at 7pm and 10pm. On Christmas day we will have a service at 10:30am. All are...read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer