News and Upcoming Events
This 12-week study will explore why Martin Luther called Pauls’ letter to the church in Rome “the purest gospel.” You have two options to participate: Sunday mornings at 9:15 beginning September 8 or Tuesday nights at 7pm beginning September 10. We meet in the church...read more
Join us at the OHHS Auditorium as OHLC sponsors this evening of hope, praise, lively singing and dance! A free will offering will be collected. The Watoto Children’s Choir from Uganda has visited Oak Harbor many times. Each time there are different children so that...read more
We have partnered with Tithe.ly, a secure online giving platform endorsed by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, to provide opportunities for online giving. You can click "Make a Donation" at the top right of our website to give or download the free "Tithe.ly"...read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer