News and Upcoming Events
Join us at 6pm for a Fat Tuesday feast of pancakes and sausage cooked up by OHLC’s youth, in cooperation with the men’s group. Come enjoy a feast before the Lenten fast! A free will offering will help send our youth to the Quake youth ministry event at Great Wolf...
Join us at Noon or 7pm as we begin the season of Lent with a service including the imposition of ashes and Holy Communion.
Join us from 6-7:30 on Sunday, March 1, as we make pretzels and then enjoy them fresh and warm out of the oven with all kinds of delicious dipping sauces. We’ll also explore the relationship between pretzels, prayer, and the season of Lent. All are welcome! Join us...
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer