News and Upcoming Events
We are currently on our summer worship schedule with one worship service at 9:30am. This schedule will continue through Labor Day. Don't forget we also offer an evening Vespers service with Holy Communion at St. Mary's in Coupeville at 6:30pm on Sunday nights. See you...read more
Join us for a special Father's Day Fellowship Hour after worship. We will have DONUTS! Lots and lots of donuts. Some might even have bacon on them. All are welcome and encouraged to join us as we celebrate the dads, grandpas, and father figures of OHLC.read more
This year our Vacation Bible School program is being reinvented as an all-ages evening family camp. We’ll start each night with a family-style dinner, continue with multigenerational faith formation activities, games, and crafts, and conclude each night out at our...read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer