News and Upcoming Events
Unfortunately, Male Ensemble Northwest has postponed their appearance at OHLC and afternoon concert due to inclement weather. Several members of the choir live in eastern Washington and Idaho and are unable to make it. This event is being rescheduled for the fall.read more
We have partnered with Tithe.ly, a secure online giving platform endorsed by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, to provide opportunities for online giving. You can click "Make a Donation" at the top right of our website to give or download the free "Tithe.ly"...read more
You are invited to join us for Vespers at 6:30pm on Sunday nights, held at St. Mary's in Coupeville. All are welcome.read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer