A friendly, Christ-centered congregation with a place for you.
News and Upcoming Events
Kick off the new year right by joining us for a study of First Peter. This class will be taught in the church library both on Sunday mornings from 9:15AM-10:15AM, and again on Wednesday evenings from 7:00PM-8:00PM. Bring your Bibles and learn what it means to be given...
Stephen Ministry is a ministry of presence and listening provided through church members who are trained to provide confidential care to people experiencing a wide variety of difficulties. We are lifting up this longtime ministry of our congregation this month,...
We have partnered with Tithe.ly, a secure online giving platform endorsed by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, to provide opportunities for online giving. You can click "Make a Donation" at the top right of our website to give or download the free "Tithe.ly"...
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer
8 and 10:30 a.m. Church Service
and streaming on Facebook