News and Upcoming Events
Our Bible study for the week of May 5 is on the Letters of John (1,2,3 John). Below is a link to the video, along with the Bible passages we read with the discussion questions. If you want to add your comments and perhaps start on online conversation about these...read more
On Sunday, May 19, we will celebrate His Kids Preschool, a ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church, as we welcome our preschool families to worship at the 10:30 service. The kids will sing some of the songs they've learned in chapel. A special reception will be held...read more
We have partnered with Tithe.ly, a secure online giving platform endorsed by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, to provide opportunities for online giving. You can click "Make a Donation" at the top right of our website to give or download the free "Tithe.ly"...read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer