News and Upcoming Events
Our Bible study for the week of March 10th is on Galatians. Below is a link to the video, along with the Bible passages we read with the discussion questions. If you want to add your comments and perhaps start on online conversation about these texts, visit our...read more
Join us Wednesdays during Lent (March 13-April 10) for worship at Noon and 6pm, with soup suppers following. We'll enjoy a series of skits featuring a father and son on a backcountry camping trip through the wilderness, sing Holden Evening Prayer, and have responsive...read more
PRETZELS & PRAYER! Join us for a special Lenten-themed Youth and Family night as we learn about the connection between pretzels and prayer while enjoying fresh, home-made pretzels and exploring kid-friendly prayer stations. We meet from 6-7:30. All are welcome!read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer