News and Upcoming Events
Join us as we sing Holden Evening Prayer and explore Saint Paul's letters to the churches. Soup suppers will follow worship. All are welcome!read more
We will be having a Maundy Thursday Service on March 29th at 7pm. On Good Friday, we will have services at Noon and 7pm. On Easter Sunday services will be held at 8 and 10:30, with a delicious breakfast served from 9-10:30. We look forward to welcoming you!read more
A Marriage Encounter weekend is 44 hours where married couples can get away from jobs, kids, chores, and phones—and focus only on each other. If you’d like greater depth, growth, and enrichment in your relationship, you’ll like the difference a Lutheran Marriage...read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do.
Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person.
Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer