News and Upcoming Events
Our Bible study for the week of February 17th is on the book of Acts. Below is a link to the video (note there are four short videos for this book!), along with the Bible passages we read with the discussion questions. If you want to add your comments and perhaps...read more
We have partnered with Tithe.ly, a secure online giving platform endorsed by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, to provide opportunities for online giving. You can click "Make a Donation" at the top right of our website to give or download the free "Tithe.ly"...read more
OHLC Youth and their families will be putting on a pancake breakfast as a fundraiser to help pay for their trip to the QUAKE youth ministry event at Great Wolf Lodge March 8-10. Join us between 9 and Noon for a great breakfast! Suggested donation: $10 per person.read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer