News and Upcoming Events
Our Bible study for the week of April 14 is on the letter of James. Below is a link to the video, along with the Bible passages we read with the discussion questions. If you want to add your comments and perhaps start on online conversation about these texts, visit...read more
Pastor Spencer will be holding a one-session workshop on Saturday, May 4, from 9am to Noon for those who would like to become members of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church. Lunch will be provided. New members will be received on Sunday, May 5. Please sign up for the class...read more
Join us for Youth & Family Night on Sunday, May 5th from 6-7:30 as we enjoy some fun fishing-themed games and crafts. For a snack, we’ll have blue Jell-O cups with Swedish fish swimming inside. In our worship time we’ll learn more about why the fish is a symbol...read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer