News and Upcoming Events
Hey Luth Youth! Let’s bowl! All 7th – 12th graders are invited to join us at Oak Bowl for a night of fellowship, fun, and funky shoes. Meet us at Oak Bowl at 6pm. We’ll chow pizza and crush pins until about 8pm. This will be GLOW bowling with the black lights on, so...read more
It has been a long-standing tradition for Oak Harbor Lutheran Church to share a joint Thanksgiving Eve worship service with Whidbey Presbyterian. This year the United Methodist Church in Oak Harbor will be joining us as well! The service this year will be held at...read more
Come from 9am - 4pm to check a wide array of crafts, clothing, baked goods, as well as raffle baskets and silent auction items! All proceeds will help support youth ministry at OHLC!read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do.
Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person.
Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer