The Pregnancy Care Clinic (PCC) in Oak Harbor is a ministry providing care and support for women and men experiencing unexpected pregnancies, providing free ultrasounds, counseling, and material support in the form of diapers, clothing, strollers, and more. OHLC member Morrie Parker serves on the board of the PCC. This year, we are once again participating in their community-wide fundraiser, the Baby Bottle Boomerang. Those interested in donating to our local PCC may pick up a PCC baby bottle in our narthex on or after Mother’s Day (May 8). Take it home, fill it with change, cash, and/or a check, and return it on (or by) Father’s Day (June 19).
- Sermon for the Eighth Sunday after Pentecost – July 31, 2022
- Sermon for the Seventh Sunday after Pentecost – July 24, 2022
- Sermon for the Sixth Sunday after Pentecost – July 17, 2022
- Sermon for the Fifth Sunday after Pentecost – July 10, 2022
- Sermon for the Fourth Sunday after Pentecost – July 3, 2022