News and Upcoming Events
Come from 9am - 4pm to check a wide array of crafts, clothing, baked goods, as well as raffle baskets and silent auction items! All proceeds will help support youth ministry at OHLC!read more
Join us from 6-7:30 for our Advent Youth & Family Night! First, we’ll gather in the sanctuary to watch a new ANIMATED FILM on the Christmas story. This fun and faithful telling of the Christmas story is great for all ages! Then, back by popular demand, we’ll enjoy...read more
It was more than a surprise pregnancy – the Maker of heaven and earth was becoming incarnate in a young woman’s womb. In response, Mary sang a song which has been a cherished canticle for Christian worship and a source of profound inspiration, both musical and...read more
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do.
Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person.
Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer