News and Upcoming Events
On Wednesdays during the Advent season (Dec. 4, 11, and 18) we will be gathering at Noon and 6pm for worship services and soup suppers. Our theme for this year is "Hope for a Hurting World. Through inspiring stories from our ministry partners around the world, we will...
When you are grieving the death of a loved one, the holidays can be a particularly difficult time. On Monday, December 9 from 1:30-3:30 Oak Harbor Lutheran Church will welcome Bereavement Coordinator David Bieniek from WhidbeyHealth Hospice Care for a two-hour...
Would you like to bless someone this Christmas? Visit the Sharing Tree in our narthex. Choose a tag, purchase and wrap the gift, and place it under the tree with the tag on the outside. Gifts must be returned by December 15. Thank you for participating in this year's...
Welcome to this window into the life and ministry of Oak Harbor Lutheran Church!
- We are a vibrant, bustling congregation of diverse people united by our faith in Jesus.
- We are a child-friendly congregation, interested in equipping families to live out their Christian faith in the home.
- We are a military-friendly congregation, mindful of the unique challenges military families in our community face. We want to be your home away from home.
- We are a community-minded congregation, providing a variety of valuable services to our neighbors.
- We are a congregation with a vision as big as the world itself, with active ministry partnerships on four continents.
If you enjoy this window into our congregation, we invite you to step through our doors. Whether it’s for a Sunday, a season, or a lifetime, you are welcome here. Step through our doors and you will find a community where the love of Christ is at the center of all we do. Come and see. We look forward to welcoming you in person. Pastor Jeffrey R. Spencer